An IAM CNA:
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
- With us, you will have the time to build relationships with your residents (typical is 1 CNA per 3 residents).
- You are encouraged to get to know them well, and be an important part of their lives and success. You will work in a home-like atmosphere that is comfortable and relaxed with opportunities to take residents into the community doing fun things.
- CNAs start out earning over 4 weeks paid time off per year!
- Employee health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance is 100% employer paid premiums. Annually, the IAM benefits package is worth more than $8,000 per FT employee.
- Affordable health and dental insurance for dependent children (dental only for a spouse)
- Generous Shift differentials- We offer a variety of shifts.
- Annual wage increases
- 403b Retirement 3% employer match after 1 year of service
- You are supported by superior nurses and programming staff- We value your opinion and appreciate your input. This position is at Treats Falls House, our ICF/IID nursing level care facility located in Orono, which supports up to 17 individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities. We offer a relaxed atmosphere and casual dress environment.
Requirements Must be on the State of Maine CNA registry, must be at least 18 years old, must have valid driver's license, for two years, in good standing.
Benefits 100% employer paid -
- Employee health, dental, short and long term disability, and life insurance premium.
- 4.6 weeks off per year to start.
- Shift differential for evening, overnight and weekend shifts. Annual wage increases.
- 403B retirement 3% match program after 1 year and an education bonus.
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus! Half of the sign on bonus is paid after 6 months of successful completion of employment and the remaining half on the 1st anniversary of hire
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.25 per hour
- 12 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday